sexta-feira, janeiro 05, 2018

Little pleasures and friendship

I love going out to lunch with one of my friends (let's call the friend PJ :P) but we never find the time to do it. When we do manage to arrange time, we always go (thanks PJ!!!) to very good places!!
And today was no exception!!

We went to Almeja, in Porto... and it was amazing!!!
We had the lunch menu and it was so good, prepared and presented with such care.... I was really amazed.
But what I loved the most? The attention they had with my dessert!!! It had peanuts and I hate peanuts, so I asked if they could be removed. And they did, and the chef re-created the dessert without the peanuts (and peanut butter) specially for me!!! I was truly amazed and thankful!!!
Probably small details, but they made me love the place even more!!!

Pictures of some of the things we had...


So, what an amazing place to celebrate a great friend!!!! ;)

Sem comentários: