terça-feira, novembro 14, 2017

3 and a half months, in summary....

Ok... so I've been out for the last 4 months (+/-)... and I'll just do a summary:
- Went on vacation to Azores.... visited S.Miguel, Faial and Pico. LOVED IT!!!! Loved it so much that I'm already thinking of going back!!! Same islands, different islands.... Just need to go back!!! :)

- Caught pneumonia... so September/beginning of October were really complicated... my immune system is not great, my stress levels have been through the roof... so it wasn't a great time and I fear a very complicated winter :( I'm taking some precautions, but I can't prevent everything or be 100% sure nothing will happen...

- Work wise I'll just say that these have been very, very difficult months... my stress level has been very high (and that affects my life a lot)... I'm very tired, disappointed, depressed,... better days will come, I hope!!

And this is a very quick and really summarized summary (!!!)...

1 comentário:

FFreitas disse...

I wish it was a better one!
Better days will come! Have faith!