sexta-feira, novembro 17, 2017

7:30 Crossfit

Since the beginning of the year that I'm trying to exercise more... and because of that, I started to go the the 7:30 am Crossfit classes...

The 1st ones were a nightmare... it was winter, it was cold, it was dark, I wanted to sleep... :( But I went! Only 3 or 4 in that class, but we trained hard!!
And I felt good during the day!:) So, I kept on going... and if I'm in Portugal, during the week is my preferred time!!!


Now, I'm still going... and some days I almost have to bribe myself to get out of bed, but I go!!! We are more now... sometimes 8 or 9...

And why do I like it:
- because I start the day feeling like I already achieved something
- because we are a small group, and we have better monitored classes
- because the day starts with laughs and sweats (and pains)
- because it makes me feel better, healthier and lighter during the day/week
- and (as some commercial) because I'm worth it!!! :D

Sem comentários: