terça-feira, novembro 14, 2017

My vet

Sometimes we take what we have for granted... and don't appreciate the value of what we have!
One of those things is my vet... or my cat's vet (actual, a veterinarian clinic)!!

I'll tell you a story!!!
Last Saturday I took a very young cat to one of my cousins house.... she is a 2 months old baby, very small. On Sunday, she was very quiet, and hasn't eaten since being there.
Sunday around dinner time, we were all worried (cause she was really quiet and is so small) and she called a vet. And he acted a little annoyed and told us to give her tuna and wait until the end of the next day :(
But she is so small... and another day without eating would be terrible:( So I've decided to call my vet and they said immediately "Bring her in and will have a look!"
We arrived at 10pm on a Sunday and had a doctor and a nurse.... she had a wound blocking the nose, stopping her from breathing correctly and smelling and was very dehydrated... so she stayed there.

At 2am, they send some photos letting us know that she was already eating a little bit... they called in the morning to give an updated.
I visited yesterday evening and talked to the doctor again. And today, woke up with another overnight photo and another call with updates!

I know she is being very well treated and is on the best place she could be!!! And I'm very grateful for them and their work and their love for our pets!!!!



Sem comentários: